The HUB

on

Below is the finished HUB (both rendered and unrendered). This was fairly simple to put together, however, I did run into a few problems concerning the export to marmoset toolbag.

untitled.png

While exporting, I found that the bear’s model had some unnatural stretching. I found that this was due to enlarging the model within blender in order for the bear to tower over the others.

After much investigation, I figured out the model below is actually shrinking but not the armature itself, and the model is still attached to the armature. In order to fix this, I had to completely reset the size of the armature and the model, and then go through all the keyframes with the main model sized up. 1.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 14.17.23.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s