5 Sherwell Rise south
I am a university student Studying under Plymouth University, but attend a local university centre at South Devon College. At the current time I attend a games and interactive media course full time.
I come from a family of strong artistic interest, so this encouraged me to follow more creative road, however I didn’t figure out what type of art I was interested in until I started an interactive media course in college. I have always had a slight interest in sketching and concept art, but I was more interested in clay modelling, especially towards the end of secondary school, however as I moved towards college I took up 3D modelling. I do consider myself a skilled modelling with both 3D and clay, especially when making faces and buildings. I also have decent knowledge on rigging and animating characters. With my time with the college and university, I have created hundreds of different models, varying from houses, busts and full characters.
My hobbies to tend to be more modelling based at the current time, so I think I could offer a lot in terms of interesting and/ or accurate models. I do prefer higher poly models to allow for more detail, however I can just as easily provide less straining models with accurate UV mapping. My strengths include but are not limited to; Patience, ability to meet deadlines on time or early, no easily stressed, punctuation and the ability to produce work at a high standard.
I keep most of my work on my blog, that can be accessed though this link: https://wordpress.com/posts/my/jobierolfe.wordpress.com
0000-00 Plymouth University Grade : Pending
Games and interactive media
0000-00 South Devon College Grade: Distinction
Games and interactive media Merit
0000-00 Torquay Academy
Engish Grade: C
Maths Grade: C
Art Grade: B
Music Grade: A
Science Grade: C
- Throughout my entire time in college and university, I have been becoming familiar with a wide verity of useful software, these include but are not limited to; Zbrush, Maya, Blender, The Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, etc.
- As well as becoming familiar with software, I have been constantly improving my skills with UV mapping, modelling and animating.
- I have made countless animation cycles as well as models, both with a low polygon count with reserved detail, as well as ones with a high polygon count with accurate details.
0000-00 Shop assistant, sports Direct
- Responsibilities: Assistant, general upkeep of the shop, till staff, cleaning
- Here’s another responsibility.
- Here’s another. I was really responsible for a lot of stuff.
Available upon request.