Dragon sculpture outcome

on

I have completed the final touches of my dragon sculpture. In the end I used a mixture of polypaint and alphas to texture him to a decent level, as well as some colour mixing for the wings. I am quite pleased by the outcome, however I would like to revisit this project at a later date and work of adding some more complex scales to him.Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 13.07.49.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s